Lamoille Site Supervisor
DATES OF POSTING: 11/9/21 – 11/17/21, Thereafter Open Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
POSITION: Lamoille Site Supervisor
BARGAINING UNIT POSITION: No
LOCATIONS: Morrisville, Vermont
SCHEDULE: Full Time, Regular
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt (Salaried)
ANNUAL WAGE: $45,000 - $50,000
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: See Job Description
Capstone Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. Applications from women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people from diverse cultural backgrounds are encouraged.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Job Title: Lamoille Integrated Service Center - Site Supervisor Pay Grade: NA Last Review Date/Updated/ Change of Job Description: Revised 11/3/21
- General Statement
The Capstone Lamoille Site Supervisor was established with the explicit goal of supporting and overseeing the operations and select community programs and partnerships at the Lamoille Integrated Service Center (LISC).
Reception and Participant Welcome: The goals of the position include: front desk operations that serves all programs on site and provides and manages optimal coverage. Building connection, communications and teamwork within and among the staff within LISC is key.
The Site Supervisor is the public facing representative of the LISC. Goals include enhancing community collaborations and supporting relationships with partners in the Lamoille community; representing Capstone at community events and within community collaborations. The site supervisor will develop community events and activities at LISC focusing on initiating and building summer activities to support the families in our Head Start and associated programs.
The Lamoille Site Supervisor is a full time, regular position who reports to the Chief of Advancement and Programs and provides assistance, as needed in all facets of the agency work at the Lamoille Integrated Service Center.
- Essential Functions Reception
- Supervise and support Receptionist(s) and reception functions at the Lamoille Integrated Service Center, work with on site team to develop best practice service delivery and coverage. Coordinate volunteers and administrative safety drills.
- Respond to and/or report facilities needs, including space and equipment.
- Maintain an on-site presence of approximately 30 hours/week
- Support the integration of and operations of programs and staffing at the Lamoille Integrated Service Center
Community Events and Collaborations Functions
- Develop and supervise the start up of the Summer Early Education and Family Programming at the Lamoille Integrated Service Center
- Identify community partners in family/child and adult programming to enhance services to the Lamoille community and our participants
- Represent Capstone at selected community events and collaborations
C. Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Five years of experience in not for profit organizations including experience developing community events and programming for at risk populations.
- Strong knowledge of the local community and demonstrated understanding of vulnerable populations and poverty.
- Demonstrated diplomacy, customer service skills .
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with and manage a team with diverse skills, experience and responsibilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.