Accounts Payable Administrator
DATES OF POSTING: 9/21/21-9/30/21 – Open Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
POSITION: Accounts Payable Administrator
BARGAINING UNIT POSITION: No
LOCATIONS: Barre, VT – Gable Place
SCHEDULE: Full-time, Regular, 40 hours a week
CLASSIFICATION: Non Exempt (hourly)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: See Job Description
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Last Review Date/Update/Change of Job Description: 9/21/2021
- General Statement: The Accounts Payable Administrator’s primary responsibility is to process the accounts payable transactions and pay invoices in a timely manner. The Accounts Payable Administrator will report to the Controller.
- Essential Functions:
- Accounts payable functions including reviewing and entering transactions, processing checks and ACH payments, filing and reconciling vendor accounts.
- Maintain Contract files.
- Review procurement files for departments within organization.
- Process 1099’s.
- Assist with preparation for year-end audit.
- Support other accounting processes, cash receipts, and payroll.
- Other Duties:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in accounting. Experience may be substituted.
- Experience in a fast paced accounting/bookkeeping environment.
- Experience with fund accounting preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Willingness to be flexible and support all Finance Department functions.