Cash Management Accountant
- DATES OF POSTING: 6/8/22 - 6/14/22, thereafter open until filled
- NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
- POSITION: Cash Management Accountant
- BARGAINING UNIT POSITION: No
- LOCATIONS: Barre, VT - Gable Place
- PROGRAM: Finance
- SCHEDULE: Full-time, Regular, 40 hours a week
- CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt (hourly)
- HOURLY WAGE: $21.50 - $23.50
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: See Job Description
- Program: Finance
- Job Title: Cash Managment Accountant
- Last Review Date/Update/Change of Job Description: 6/8/22
The Cash Management Accountant is responsible for managing any cash transactions and reconciling the bank accounts as well as managing the accounts receivable system. This position will work closely with other members of the finance department as well as administrative staff and program staff. He/she will report to the Controller.
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Process, record, and report cash receipts, Accounts Receivable and ACH
- Process HHS drawdowns
- Manage online banking services
- Maintain Abila MIP Accounts Receivable module
- Manage PayPal activity and process credit card transactions.
- Research and follow up on any stale dated checks.
- File Abandoned Property report to the State of Vermont.
- Review batches entered by Accounts Payable Administrator.
- Backup for Accounts Payable process
- Monitor and Report on Cash Flow
- Maintain investment account records
- Reconcile general ledger investment and accounts receivable accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in accounting or a related field. (Experience can be a substitute for education.)
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written skills and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with non-profit accounting is a plus.
Location: Barre, VT